The Secret Story of Old Faithful

    

        Hello there humans, Scoliatic here! I do realize i haven't posted in almost two months and have finally returned. I had been speeding up with school and my dance studio has been having longer rehearsals on the days I usually have the time to write posts. My things have been slowing down and I only have a short post today that came to be from me taking creative liberty's when editing a paragraph in a writing test.

        Old faithful is a geyser in Yellowstone National Park but it is also the place where the Elvis clones are created. You see Elvis once visited this place and some of the water splashed on him and some of his sweat combined with the water because of his special liquid based alien DNA. A few years later after he died the first real Elvis clone showed up. His original name was Leonard Pangstson, he had gone to Yellowstone park for his anniversary with his wife and ended up falling into Old Faithful and his body got melted down by the hot water and his remaining gloop went into Old Faithful. Inside his remaining mush fused with the Elvis DNA water and it started to form the first Elvis clone. The first notion the CIA got of something happening was that Old Faithful had been slowing down slightly. That was because of the blockage caused by the growing Elvis clone. They made the area off limits for about a month and waited as Old Faithful began to swell. On the fateful day of March fifteenth the fully formed Elvis clone was shot from inside Old Faithful and was immediately taken into custody. After figuring out what he was he was taken to area 51 and was never seen again. Many other clones started appearing more frequently and not all of them popped out from Old Faithful so they became much harder to control. There can be up to 20 Elvis clones walking in out streets at a time although they are quickly apprehended and dealt with. If you don’t believe me then go jump into Old Faithful and then you will become proof.

END

        Thanks for reading my short story and please tell me what you think of it in the comments. I have another post coming up that is a not as short story that I wrote for school and is about Orion from Greek mythology. I am almost done with all my school stuff which means I will probably post more often. Tata for now, Scoliatic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Snap

My Origin

This Summer, Final Fusion